In a single coat, the FlexiCoat™ formulation creates a spray finish that makes surfaces up to 80% less tacky than traditional oil-coated solutions, as measured by the grams of force necessary to “unstick” gummy products with a texture analyzer.
Gummy products with FlexiCoat are easier to manage in the packaging process and protects them from agglomerating in their packaging on store shelves and in consumers’ homes.
Improves packaging appearance and consumer appeal.
- Easy-to-separate with minimal clumping and significantly reduced adhesion to the surfaces of the container
- Appealing special effects
- Enhanced flavor profiles, maskers, and/or enhancers
- Smooth mouth-feel
- Application for a broad range of products: gummies, soft chews, low melting substrates, heat sensitive products, lozenges and more
- Includes features in a single topcoat such as: color, visual effects, flavor and active ingredients
- Single-coat spraying application saves time
- Low coating temperatures as compared to the high temperatures required for ladling on oil finishes
- Low viscosity at high solids and minimal weight gain required